Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TPPA Triumph Performance parts Australia

TPPA Triumph Performance parts Australia

Hi all for those that are interested you can now buy Custom and Performance
    Gear from Triumph Performance Parts in Australia. at I believe pretty good pricing. check it out at www.triumphperformanceparts.com.au.

We are always interested in new ideas for custom gear if you have one let us know.

can be contacted at gary@triumphperformanceparts.com.au

or send me a private message if you prefer

Good Riding to All

Please Note We have changed our address and Phone numbers for our new location for our workshop.

Address is Now
    310 Black Lane Carisbrook Vic 3464

Phone is Now 03 54642781

Still the same great service and custom work available
    The sound of a well tuned Triumph is second to none.

www.triumphperformanceparts.com.au

OOH rather like this

I reckon Thruxton should have had this as standard

this is neat to

Mass Product

Hi Churchy YEah I like the Mass product as well they do a really nice job on what they make. Just a pitty it takes so long to get stock of it.
    But we do have it on order constantly.

Hi Gary.
    Have bought a bit of stuff off you in the past when I had my 04 Sprint.
    Your site seems to have grown quite well over the time. Looking good.

Are you offering discounts to Rat-s Cafe members??? Especially other Victorians :lol: :lol:
    I've got a list of things (Flyscreen, mount kit, ignition relocation kit, clock, fuel guage. The list is still growing) that I am close to buying for my Rocket 3 and happy to throw my money to whoever will look after me the best.
    Might as well be you instead of a Triumph shop.

Cheers. Cobba.

Rats Cafe Discount

Quote Originally Posted by Cobba
    Hi Gary.
    Have bought a bit of stuff off you in the past when I had my 04 Sprint.
    Your site seems to have grown quite well over the time. Looking good.

Are you offering discounts to Rat-s Cafe members??? Especially other Victorians :lol: :lol:
    I've got a list of things (Flyscreen, mount kit, ignition relocation kit, clock, fuel guage. The list is still growing) that I am close to buying for my Rocket 3 and happy to throw my money to whoever will look after me the best.
    Might as well be you instead of a Triumph shop.

Cheers. Cobba.
    Hey Cobba
    Funny you say that was only just thinking about putting a deal together for Rat members will have to see what i can come up with over next few days

Yeah, same thing Bongo.
    I ordered Tuesday night. Got a call from Gary on Wednesday morning telling me one of the items I ordered was on back order and may be a few weeks, but in the mean time did I want the other bit now or then.

This mornings post saw my new ignition relocation kit arrive in the mail and I jumped straight in and fitted it up.

Extra quick on the postage. A fair deal on the price and I took advantage of his free postage offer.
    Well worth it I reckon.

So it seems we may have a winner here, regarding an Australian supplier we can trust. If we are lucky Gary will also be a good Social asset to the Forum.
    A win win situation :)
    Journey in Life, is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting '..holy sh*t ....what a ride!'
    "look out for corners" :oops: :)

Bongo (Terry)

Thumbs up from me as well. Gary's service and communication is the best. The prices are competitive with the OS suppliers and I'd much rather give my dosh to an Aussie than a Seppo anyday
    "Roll me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"

www.rivermusic.com.au

Bought a Rivco Solo rack for the Rocket from Gary recently.
    Was an order in part and he called me to tell me so which was a nice personal touch.
    Got it in the mail this week and was a little surprised at how solid it was. Didn't look that substancial in the picture on his web site.
    It's triple chrome plated lazer cut 3/16" (4.8mm) steel plate.
    Comes with it's own bolts, washers and spacers along with mounting instructions for those that follow them (not us Aussies).

I'm more than happy with TPPA's side of the deal.
    Rivco's quality was good, but not perfect. Not an issue for me with the gear to bend steel but might of been a mishap for others.
    The rack when fitted actually touched onto the top of the guard in the middle of the rack.
    I had to take some bend out of it at the front and add more in about 3" back down the line.
    More than likely I'll have to re-adjust it again in the future when I've actually had something on it other than sunlight too.
    My thoughts are to put some self adesive sponge rubber under the centre line of it but then, it might collect dirt and debris as well and do just as much damage.

All in all it was a good product and a stylish extra to the lines of the bike and I have no regrets having bought it.

Here's some pics

Sorry about the first 2. They were taken in the carport.
    You can also see the ignition key relocation kit in the first pic (that's the yellow tag hanging behind the motor) that I also got thru TPPA and Rivco.

Cheers.

Alloy Front Guard from TPPA

The silver front guard was the last thing remaining from the original Taxi Yellow look of my bike. I've been umming and ahhing whether to go chrome or black.

I was checking out (drooling) all the goodies at Triumph Performance Parts Australia's website looking for something for the missus to get me for Christmas when I spied this alloy front guard. Here's a pic with the original silver guard -

The alloy guard arrived from Gary at TPPA only a few days after being ordered. I got home and put it on the bike and then showed the missus. Apparently a bloke's "Christmas Present" isn't his until it's given to him on the morning of the 25th. Guess who's now in the shit? Again? :roll: Then I remembered it's easier to get forgiveness then it is to get permission

Anyway here's some pics of the guard. It's the ducks guts! -

[/img]
    "Roll me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"

www.rivermusic.com.au