Thread: BellaCorse

Hybrid View

BellaCorse

Shipping to Oz again

I'm am very pleased to announce that I am once again shipping internationally. As some of you may be aware, back in 2010 I stopped all export shipments outside the US. What many customers did not know is why that was. It was due to health constraints making it very difficult for me to stand in line at the post office while uneducated clerks typed in customs forms with one finger. Very painful for me both mentally & physically.

Recently, I partnered with an US-based expeditor who provides US ship-to addresses for anyone, anywhere in the world. You (non-US resident) register with them and they give you their address in the US to provide to on-line merchants like me. I (the merchant) ship the products to them (the expeditor) and in-turn they ship the parts to you. One of the many great services they provide is consolidating several orders into one shipment to save you on shipping costs. Their rates are very competitive and they offer discounts with repeat business.

Here's a link from my web site to theirs: bellacorse.com/export Please link through my site so that BellaCorse is linked to your account and you will not have to re-enter my contact info. There is a $10USD one-time sign-up fee, but you should save more than that on the first shipment. I'll sweeten the pot by tossing-in a free gift on all orders over $100USD to show my appreciation. Plus, I'm running a free (US-only) shipping promotion on orders over $100USD until Jan. 15, 2014, so your sign-up fee is more than paid for.

With great appreciation,

Michael Selman - Owner
    SEL-MOTION Motorsports
    www.bellacorse.com

Nice to see you found us :-)

I bought a tank rack from you (with suckers) years ago, which I love.

Been trying to obtain at least one more, but you don't seem to have them on yr site anymore. Can I still get them ?

Quote Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
    Nice to see you found us :-)

I bought a tank rack from you (with suckers) years ago, which I love.

Been trying to obtain at least one more, but you don't seem to have them on yr site anymore. Can I still get them ?
    If still make them

I want one too

Not seen them for at least 5 years !

Quote Originally Posted by rat View Post
    If still make them

I want one too

Not seen them for at least 5 years !
    better make that 3 ........

Administrator Site Admin

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND ! Sydney<>>>>>>>AKA MUSIC
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekygreeky View Post
    better make that 3 ........
    Actually 5

But if possible just to buy the suckers (after 5 years mine look rather yellow) Then two sets of them please :-)

If orders above possible. I will pay $10 for US address and make orders as one lot

CLICK HERE

TO GET NOTIFICATION EMAILS. YOU NEED TO POST ON SUBJECT

http://www.ratscafe.org
    & http://www.musicswapshoppe.com/triumph_bonneville.html

any photos,as I might be interested
    any day on two wheels is great
    aka jamie, fab

My Project Swiss Misfortune, recently updated with carbon fiber engine covers, fork protectors, low profile tach and HID headlight front number plate.

/Mike

Attachment 9180
    Attached Images Attached Images
    With integrity, nothing else matters. Without integrity, nothing else matters. W. Churchill

https://bellacorse.com/